Students must have the following documents in order to be accepted into a Epic College Program:
- A completed and signed International Student Application
- Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) and/or Study Permit (depending on your country)
- Valid Passport
- Academic Transcripts
- High School, College, University or Technical School Diploma
- The Epic College entrance exam (Wonderlic or Ontario Secondary School Diploma equivalence evaluation test)
- Either TOEFL or ESL Intensive Level Certificate (applies for students where English is NOT the Official Language – see below)
NOTE: Academic Diplomas must be verified by a third-party credential evaluation service provider.
Students who were educated in a country where English is NOT the official language are required to meet any ONE of the following language criteria:
- Submit valid and official test results from any one one the following testing authorities. Minimum required scores for each are provided below:
- TOEFL: 500 PBT, 185 CBT, 74-76
- iBT TOEIC: 775
- IELTS: An overall score of 5.0
- Cambridge: CAE or CPC band of 5.5
- Take the Epic College English Language Placement Test and score a minimum of 6
- Successfully complete the CLB level Nine of an approved ESL program
- Successfully complete an ESL course from an accredited language school, complete an international school year or foundations year pathways program.
- Provide a transcript documenting at least one year of post-secondary education where English was the only medium of instruction.
- This must be a full-time program where the applicant passed with a mark of at least 75% or B grade.
- Students should send copies of their English language studies for an assessment and submit a certified copy of their transcripts to be evaluated by Epic College as equivalent to a Canadian High School Diploma (Grade 12).
For students who were educated in a country where English IS the official language, only a certified copy of the students’ transcripts is required to be submitted. This will be eREFUND POLICY evaluated by Epic College as equivalent to a Canadian High School Diploma (Grade 12).
Important Documents to Download
- APPLICATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- REFUND POLICY
Submitting Your Application
You can email your completed and signed International Student Application and supporting documents (see above) to the following address. If you are mailing your documents, please make sure that you leave ample time for us to receive your documents before the deadline. Late applications will not be processed.
If you plan to mail your application to us, use the following address:
DLI #: O19395164201
5670 McAdam Rd Mississauga On L4Z1T2
Alternatively, you may email us your application and a scanned copy of all your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are applying through an agent, we advise you to please consult with them on the documents you need, AND check this page, and make sure you email us clear scanned copies of your documents. Illegible copies will not be processed and may delay admission.